Superior Quality Kitchen and Bathroom Surfaces at Blackman
Whether it's a countertop or tub surround, your bathroom and kitchen surfaces have a substantial job to do. They need to stand up to daily wear and tear, complement the rest of your room design and maintain their beauty year after year.
Types of Kitchen Surfaces at Blackman
Kitchen counters and surfaces are huge design decisions. They not only have to stand up to knives, hot pots, and food stains, they also must harmonize with the colors and style of your kitchen. Should your vision include an island or secondary countertop, you have even more area to cover.
With so many kitchen surfaces to choose from, you may be wondering which one will best suit your tastes and lifestyle. Whether itís quartz, stainless steel, glass, concrete, wood, granite, marble or tile, Blackman offers a range of materials to suit any motif. Let our design experts walk you through the process of fabricating new kitchen surfaces with materials, such as:
- Easy-to-clean Corian in a range of colors with optional integral sinks and cutting boards
- Natural stone including granite, marble, or soapstone with natural veining in a variety of hues
- Low-maintenance quartz, such as the granite-look of Cambria (just one option that may be paired with a Corian sink from Dupont)
Types of Bathroom Surfaces at Blackman
Bathroom surfaces need to be both stylish and highly durable. The materials you choose for your countertop, tub deck, or shower curb must withstand daily use, water, shampoos, cosmetics, and harsh cleaners, yet remain beautiful and complement the overall bathroom ambiance. The Blackman design team can assist you in your selection of products and materials that are perfect for your bathroom, such as:
- Cultured marble and cultured stone with an easy-to-clean gel coat finish
- Swanstone shower wall panels and tub decks in an easy-to-care-for resin
All materials used on counters or tub decks in kitchens and baths are crafted with details that include:
- Hole drilling for faucets and accessories
- Decorative edge details to match the room
- Undermount or integral sinks, or cutouts for a vessel or drop-in sink
With all of the kitchen and bath surfaces and design options available, you may be overwhelmed as to where to start during your upgrade or remodel. The process can be simple when you visit a Blackman showroom. Our professionals will help you find breathtaking surfaces for big and small areas throughout your home.