At Blackman.com, we respect the privacy of our customers.
- Use of our website, including mobile website
- Use of our applications on mobile phones, tablets or other smart devices
- Phone and email communications
- Social media interactions on our website and other third party websites like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Viewing our online advertisements or emails
Information We Collect:
We may collect the name and user names of our customers and other visitors, Additionally, we may collect your phone numbers, email addresses and other contact information. We may also collect information that you provide us about others.
We may collect information about products and services you like, reviews you submit or where you shop. We might also collect information like your age or gender.
If you use our mobile website or applications, we may collect location data obtained from your mobile device’s GPS. If you use our website, we may collect location data obtained from your own IP address.
If you use or website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We also might track the pages you visit, what website you came from, or what website you visit when you leave us.
How Information is Collected
We collect information directly from you. The following are a few examples of when we collect information from you:
- During website registration
- If you submit a question to us
- If you upload a photo or other digital content through one of our websites or applications
- If you register for an event or workshop
- In connection with interactions with us as registered user of our websites.
We collect information from you passively. We may use tracking tools like browser cookies, flash cookies, and web beacons. We collect information from other sources. We may get information
How Information is Used
To improve our products and services:
- We may use your information to make website or product and service improvements.
- To look at website trends and customer interest:
- We may use your information to customize your experience with us. We may also combine information we get from you with information we have received from third parties to assess trends and interests.
- For security purposes:
- We may use your information to protect or company, our customers, or our websites.
- For our marketing:
- In certain circumstances, we may send you communications about special promotions or offers.
- To communicate with you about your account or our relationship;
Tracking Tools We Use
We collect personal and other information about users over time an across different websites when you use this website or service. We also have third parties that collect personal information this way.
We use several common online tracking tools to collect this information. These may include browser and flash cookies, web beacons and similar technologies. We use these tools to:
- Track new visitors to our websites.
- Recognize returning customers.
- Store your password if you are registered on our website.
My Account Registration and Use
Account Registration is an optional service provided by our website. You do not have to register to browse our site. When you register, you are asked for personal information such as your name, phone number, email address, and a username and password that you select.
If you have additional questions you can call us at 631-823-4300 or reach us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.